Tuesday 26 July 2011

A bunch of WIPs!

A bunch of WIPs!

Green ruffle blouse for Linda (Rowanspun Hansel)
Fluffy hoody  (Rowan Kidsilk Haze Ghost)
The DW challenge sweater
Red hooded cape (Rowanspun Siren)
Bluebell lacey cardi (J&S Laceweight Shetland)
Cream lacey cardi for Jane (Colourmart CashMerino)
Noro hoody (Sekku #6)
Cable cardi (Rowanspun Swarm)

and sewing up to do...

and some sewing up to do.

Grey tweed jumper for Linda.
Paprika Shetland cable hoody.
Mustard peplum jacket.

Anouk is wearing a gorgeous soft grey hoody knitted by Gill - it needs sewing up and the bands added which I don't mind doing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your WIP shots! ive only just come across your blog and i am also an avid knitter for my bjd's!
    I love the paprika cable cardigan! thats a gorgeous colour!
    I also need to find some good wool suppliers as the ebay 2ply auctions are hard to come by sometimes! lol
    Keep posting, its great to see your gorgeous work!
    Justin

    ReplyDelete