Monday 24 April 2006

White ribby sweaters, tartan and berets!

There's something about cream or winter white ribby sweaters on dolls. I love them.

Sindy favourites again - 1966 "Casual Moments" - "to top a casual skirt Sindy chooses her crew-necked, short sleeved knitted white jumper with ribbed finish."
There was a long sleeved white polo neck sweater in the Sindy "Winter Holiday" set.
When I collected fashion dolls a favourite was the cream ribbed sweater from Alex "Editor in Chief".



I love them on dolls but not on me.




This set of cream ribbed jumper, matching legwarmers and red tartan skirt was made for 12" dolls but I can't remember the maker's name. It's similar to Sindy's Highland Lass outfit.

sindy Printemps 03

A lot of my favourite patterns in this last picture - tartan, argyle, rib, houndstooth and turquoise gingham.

The next picture is another great combination - classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment