Tuesday 22 November 2005

My Eco-Alien

Seina was my first ever ball jointed doll (BJD) and arrived here 3 years ago today. I ordered her through Crescent on the 24th October 2002 and was told there would probably be a 3 month wait and yet one month later Masamichi emailed to say she was ready to send. I was so excited but I didn't have any clothes ready for her, even her default outfit was delayed - the doll was ready but not her clothes. I dressed her in a cut down sock - poor baby! Later on I found Bobo'n'doll and bought quite a few pieces, I love Bobo's stuff so much.

Seina still has her original face with it's molded eyebrows and lashes - they are really pale and are such a part of her, I think she is beautiful.

Yesterday I took her apart and cleaned her, she was very grubby especially her hands. Today we took her out to Holywells Park - hard to believe it's in the middle of a town, so quiet and beautiful. We were the only ones there!! I love this time of year best of all - the colours, the weather.

Her armwarmers and bag are hand-knitted by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment